VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

I created a DVD containing several tracks (due to different video-formats of the clips). Each track has 2 different audio-streams. When I'm playing the DVD track by track I want to keep listening to the same audio-stream. That means: I'm choosing audio 2 of track 1 within my DVD-player. After the end of track 1, track 2 starts automatically. The audio-stream should stay nr.2. But right now it switches back to stream 1. Just when I press the "skip forward" button to play the next track, audio 2 stays the active stream.

When I press the menu-button during playback of track 1, then I choose track 2 from the menu, track 2 starts with audio 1 too, even if I was listening to audio 2 just before.

Is it possible to define an "actual" audio stream for multiple tracks with TMPGEnc, like it could be done for just 1 track by the audio-setup page?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It can be done, but I suspect not by using tmpgenc. You would have to get in behind the authoring and add extra code. You might be able to use PGCEdit to make the changes. I would normally author something like this in DVD Lab Pro.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. If each file is in a seperate track, go to the "settings" button in the track select column on the left of the source tab. It opens up a tabbed window where you can change the rendering settings but it also has under the audio and subtitle settings drop down menus where you can tell it what is the default or automatic audio/subtitle for each track (you can also label the languages).
    Quote Quote