VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi everyone, i'm using netmeeting for video conference. i have two problems. First, i see the video from another notebook to be upside down, while the other notebook displays the video from my notebook correctly, how can i solve this problem. second, When running netmeeting, sometimes the video quality becomes very bad, it then turns better by itself, later it getting worse again, what likely the problem is?. Would someone help me with these issues please? thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The second issue is easy - network congestion anywhere between your PC and the other camera can cause drop outs and quality reduction. If you or the other person are on a shared network or using wireless or any number of other related things then you may experience this type of problem. There is no simple fix.

As for the upside down image - the other person probably needs to update the drivers for their camera.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks guns, i've updated the driver for the camera, but it doesn't solve the problem
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Did you update it on the other laptop ?
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Have you tried using any other video conferencing tool apart from net meeting like say R-HUB HD video conferencing servers, webex, gomeetnow, gotomeeting etc.? If not try that and let us know if you are still facing same issues.
    Quote Quote