VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Does anyone know how to send an embedded website link/website address with the words such as “click here” that is embedded a website link?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    You need to use HTML however a lot of people have that turned off on email clients for security reasons.

If you're using outlook express it's a basic WYSIWYG HTML editor when send HTML is selected. First make sure under options > Send > mail sending format > (select HTML)

Type Click Me ,highlight the words and you'll find a icon for adding a hyperlink in the formatting toolbar.
    Quote Quote  
  3. With Outlook, you can create an email in plain text mode and paste the link in just as here in this forum - e.g., http://www.fred.com - and the recipient will most likely be able to click on the link. This happens for me with Outlook - incoming plain text email with a link in plain text is 'clickable'.
    John Miller
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If the URL is too long, use tinyurl
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I'll probably regret telling you this because everytime I see you in here, it seems you're either asking how to get video, programs, or camcorders for free and now, how to include links to spam people with...
    I'm guessing you're in your early twenties...22...23...something like that

{removed}
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Sharing experience or gaining knowledge is why people post questions in the forum. If you feel uncomfortable or like guessing, you can choose to leave instead of guessing.
    Quote Quote