VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hi, sorry but i wasn't sure where this topic show go... i have a few mp4 from my mobile that i put onto my comp..

first of all i had some problems when i inserted the memory card all the photos and videos disappeared and i was getting folders with weird signs appearing so i used zar to recover my stuff which seemed to have worked for most things...

my problem now and i don't know if it has anything to do with what happened... but some photos were showing up as huge size (40mb) and also some videos for example 96mb and also 36mb... now before i put them onto the comp i used bluetooth to send on to my daughters phone so i know the 36mb should be just over 2mb... could anyone tell me how to get the correct size back as i was to put them onto the web....

thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    can you play all mp4s without problem?

You can try "fix" them by run them through avidemux, choose copy under video and audio and save as a new mp4. Or use yamb and add the mp4 and output a new mp4. Or use SUPER(ffmpeg) add the mp4 and choose copy under and video and audio and make a new mp4. No video or audio conversion.
    Quote Quote