VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello, i have this player - pentagram eon slide-r it is based on Chipset: Rockchip 2706 + Wolfson 8750BG
    AMOLED 2,8 QVGA 320 x 240 , 262t colors
    Max resolution for video files it can play is : 624x 352
    But I have that video (it is free, elearnig about flex from adobe site) http://ifile.it/aric58x

and it is 1024/768
    How to convert it to that player ?
    when i convert for max res i cant see code, details, it is useless...how to convert to see everything, every letter and learn ?
    thanks..
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The maximum resolution for files it can play may well be 624 x 352, which is too low to get clear images of screen shots on, but the display of the unit is far lower than that at 320 x 240, so you really don't stand a chance. That type of screen is designed for watching youtube and music videos, the occasional movie where fine details don't matter, and for reading the menus of the unit itself.

Basically it is completely the wrong unit for what you want to do.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    OK thank You...
    is there any portable player which can display that ? or wich have some zoom option to allow me to zoom part of screen i want to see more detailed ?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Most portable players only have the grunt to play material up to 640 x nnn or less. What would probably suit you better would be a net book, like an eee PC or an MSI Wind. 8" or 10" screen with up to 1200 x 800 resolution. They don't have the grunt to play HD videos, but SD, and something like screen caps encoded with Techsmith should play OK.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    and i found that - ainol v6000hdb http://www.itechnews.net/tag/ainol-v6000hdb/ what about it ?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It's screen is also very small. It does support 720p, but there is not enough information there to know if you can scan around the display or if it just squeezes it into fit. I suspect the latter. The only saving grace for this device is that you can output 720p to a larger screen TV if you have one. But that is hardly a portable solution.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote