VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i am new here hello every one.

i am loking to recored anything i want with my dvd recorder i just bought lg rc897t but from reading i found some stuff is blocked i have dubbed a vhs to dvd thumblina and i recorded bull run last night while i was watching it. have yet to try a PPV movie or something off hbo or something but from what i have read it may not work. (will try tonight) but i have tried dvd from my dvd player and sending that to my dvd recorder and that didn't work. well to wrap this up quick would this fix anything that i would not beable to record other wise. http://www.checkhere22.com/stabilizer/ and http://www.xdimax.com/grex/grex.html
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    as i type this i am 9 mins in to recording hot rod off videos on demand homing it work will know when i get home from dinner
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Please don't hijack topics. THis has not that much do with VHD to DVD recording. Moving you to your own topic.

And yes you are allowed to discuss how to record ANY tv. I have removed off topic posts.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The Grex is highly regarded as is another filter called simply Video Filter. The Video Filter has the advantage of being able to set the WS bit. This is handy if your DVDR doesn't do this(most don't) you record Wide Screen material and you have a 4:3 TV.
    Your first link is probably just a VHS filter and probably won't work for DVD to DVD or PPV to DVD. It's meant for strictly VHS to DVD (or I guess VHS to VHS if anyone is still doing that )
    Quote Quote