VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Once the subs are OCR'd to text, SubRip won't save the file. I click 'Save As' under the File menu, or the SAVE icon, and then it asks which font and size to use, and then I click the final Save icon, but nothing happens. The menu reverts back to the way it would if I actually did save it, but there is never a browser window that asks me what to save the file as or where to save it. Can someone help me out here? I think I was able to save an .srt once, but after that the Save function became unresponsive. This is really quite frustrating, so any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Ive had this happen to me a lot now. The issue or at least that i have found is due to the DVD, seems its missing some info on the track and subrip cant seem to read it. The way around it is to use vobsub (vobsub configure) to rip the image set of subs, (or vsrip). then open them in subresync and click on save as, and save them into the format you want. Thats the only solution that seems to work for me. I hope it helps
    Quote Quote  
  3. There easy way to do it.

1-Make the sub using subrip normaly.
    2-now make anther one from VOB file you know it's work fine and can be saved.
    3-delete all line that belong to the 2nd VOB from you str file.
    Quote Quote