VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yet another glitch: When I try to recode a VOB file to Nero Digital (VOB is about 20 min. long), Nero appears to be processing it normally. BUT, when Nero finishes, the resultant Nero Digital video is only about the first minute or so of the original video.

All the settings appear to be normal (i.e., correct). Any ideas why this is happening? Thanks!!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mr. Computer Geek dannyboy48888's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You may not like this , but nero 6 is VERY buggy. there are plenty of tools to do what you are doing , if you do wish to use nero though , download the nero 9 demo , try it . if it works then buy it. otherwise look at other options
    if all else fails read the manual
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Nero 6 is not buggy, but more information should have been provided.

What os / sp being used (operating system / service pack)
    Any other video conversion products and codec's (or packs) installed (some can cause issues and conflicts with other products)

At a guess the issue might be more related to audio stream the vob contains.

Try VOB2MPG then use the resulting mpeg file in the conversion process.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Bjs
    Nero 6 is not buggy, but more information should have been provided.

What os / sp being used (operating system / service pack)
    Any other video conversion products and codec's (or packs) installed (some can cause issues and conflicts with other products)

At a guess the issue might be more related to audio stream the vob contains.

Try VOB2MPG then use the resulting mpeg file in the conversion process.
    Although I like Nero I would never make a statement like that. Nero in general is one of the twitchiest apps ever made. The main question would be which version of 6 is being used, package 2 in particular.
    Quote Quote