VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I just bought an Insignia NS-2BRDVD and have tried burning discs using sony's handycam program in AVCHD format. It doesn't work. I was under the impression that most bluray players would support it. Anyone know anything about this? I've used the firmware upgrade. Lame if this is the case...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Give MultiAVCHD a try...........use DVDRWs to keep coasters to a minimum.
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've used multiavchd and it works great if you click create multibd instead of multiavchd. I just like the menu that sony creates better but their PMB only creates video in AVCHD. I'm ticked off this new bluray player I bought doesn't support it because it seems like everyone else and their mother can...thanks though.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Just curous.. Is there anything else (much smaller than multiavchd) that can make AVCHD structures ?

17mb is a bit high for my dialup, but I'll give it a shot if I have no other choice..thanks..

-vhelp 5055
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    TsMuxeR can make the AVCHD/BD file structure. You can then burn the AVCHD folders to a DVD with ImgBurn using "UDF 2.0". It won't create a menu, however..........

As for the menus in MultiAVCHD, I create and encode my own and use them in place of the ones MultiAVCHD create. You're only limited to the tittle placement. I won't explain how it's done, but you can figure it out if you're crafty.
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Why can't you tell me how it's done? I'm not that crafty but I would be really interested. Is it easy?
    Quote Quote