VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

I just got a digital camera with built in MP3 player that records video. I've run a recorded video through G-spot to get it's specs and assumed I'd be able to just create a templete for it in Super however there doesn't seem to be any option for MJPEG that I'd be able to tailor by manually inputting the specs.

To be honest I'm not that shocked since I can imagine there are very few devices like this out there that use MJPEG video and with a headphone jack to use it as a PMP but I thought I'd ask here to see if anybody has any ideas on if there's something that could work to convert videos to play on the camera.

Thanks for any suggestions.
    Day Dreamin' about John Waters...again.

The Naked Gord Program
    http://nakedgord.blogspot.com
    Humour, Politics, Gadgets.
    Quote Quote  
  2. avidemux and ffdshow encoder (vfw through virtualdub) can encode to mjpg

Beware there are different "kinds" or variants of mjpg , they are not always inter-compatible
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by poisondeathray
    avidemux and ffdshow encoder (vfw through virtualdub) can encode to mjpg

Beware there are different "kinds" or variants of mjpg , they are not always inter-compatible
    Thnks for the FYI I've d/l'ed avidemux and trying to figure it out (it's certainly not a point a click prog like super lol).
    Day Dreamin' about John Waters...again.

The Naked Gord Program
    http://nakedgord.blogspot.com
    Humour, Politics, Gadgets.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    MPEG Streamclip has this choice (on the Mac version and possibly the PC version).
    Quote Quote