VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Every single video converter I used, which was about over 20, converts the video, but Windows media Player can't play, and niether can anything else.

Windows Movie Maker keeps saying stuff like this when I try to import converted .mov clips:

"C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\FILE0005.(file format here) could not be imported. The selected file is not valid or is corrupted."

It says that for every single converter I've tried, exept for SUPER, but of course eRightSoft had to update it and ruin it!!!!!!

Why do all the converters I use corrupt my files??? And why can't any media player play them???

I use an Aiptek A-HD+ 1080p camcorder using its 640x480 VGA compatibility to record my video games, and the video type that I try to convert is .mov/.mp4/H.264/AVC, whatever, u know wat I mean.

You are in breach of the forum rules and are being issued with a formal warning.
    / Moderator Baldrick

2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    One topic is enough. Continue in https://forum.videohelp.com/topic358171.html . And PLEASE stop make new topics for your similar converting problems.