VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i made a video montage of my photos with music and the program i used keeps adding

MY PHOTO COLLECTION
    By xxxx

in the first few seconds of the video. (basically a black screen with white lettering of the above)

i cant edit out (cut out) the first few secs coz the music has already started.
    so im wondering if i can replace the words "my photo collection..." with a photo of myself or something.

any help greatly appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    If you mean editing the photo program, probably not easy or practical. But you could look in the program folder to see if there is a file that creates the title page. Easier would be to create your own title page and paste it to the beginning of your video. I would add a blank audio track also or you might end up with audio sync problems.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i dont really want a title page.

id prefer to cover up the "my photo collection...by..." wording with a photo.
    but im not very sure how to go about it.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    1: Gspot > video scale + fps + video bitrate (remember these)
    2: Then you need to slice this part from you file, split clip into two pieces, part 1 to re-edit, part 2 remains untouched
    3: Demux the clip which needs editing
    4: Recreate replacement background for video
    5: Re-encode new video background (no audio) replacement so it matches video scale / fps / bitrate / exact number of frames as used by original
    6: Re-author back together

No audio problems should appear if the correct tools are used

But you haven't mentioned the "type" of video that were dealing with ?
    Quote Quote