VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Can videos be tagged?
    I have a very large and meticulously tagged audio collection.

I am starting to amass quite a music video collection as well...can these be tagged with artist...track#...title etc.?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Sure - right click and choose properties then choose summary. Thats for XP at least. I'm sure Vista is just about the same - EDIT - I do have Vista but I'm currently surfing on my XP desktop so I can't test Vista to verify right now.

As far as batch editing I can't help you there - that above is just for single file editing.

I'm sure a google or yahoo search would get you a batch editor for meta video file data editing.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Heh...it seems the program I have been using for years 'Tag and Rename' will do this. I swear I have tried it in the past and it did not work...now I see...it appears to only do mpgs. I must have tried divx or xvid in the past.

Which is ok as many of my songs I just ripped from DVD's and am converting the vob's to mpgs anyway. And I will most likely convert all of the other vids as well.

Anyway, if anyone needs a good program for music and video(mpg) tag editing this is it.

Thanks for the reply yoda!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Glad you got something working
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote