HI Folks - I'm posting this as a subtitling question so I hope it's in the correct area and it's not my DIVX to DVD that's causing the problem

I've downloaded a movie in DIVx format that has come in two "CD Parts" - hope you kno the type of thing I mean - and I've converted the two AVI files to a single DVD format which has no subtitles - although the download came with two Chinese Language suntitle files - one for each movie part.

I've now sourced the equivalent (I hope) English subtitle files for the Movie - still two files - one for each part.

I'm now having problems understanding the sequence to go through using Subtitle Creator to use these two subtitle files to add the subtitles to the DVD Structure I've created.

I've been trying to use the Express Mode but I get confused when it askes me about using a second AVI file etc. so can someone tell me in simple terms the steps needed to generate my final DVD with a single English Subtitle Stream from the two TXT subtitle Files I have - which both seem to have the subtitles indecxed from the start of each original "CD PArt" - if you know what I mean - both are relative to the start of the volume they refer to and not the "joined" movie ?

Thanks,

Jim