VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello ,hope some can help.I have a new cell phone that has a micro sd card in it.I have converted a dvd movie to mp4 format to place on the sd card and watch on the phone.I used dvdfab and the conversion went great.So i believe.When i play the movie on the phone the audio is great but the video lags behind by quite a bit.The phone is an lgcu515.Not sure if this is due to the phone and is considered normal or the conversion went bad.The sd card is 2.0gig.I`m thinking the phone memory is not enough to handle the movie.Any help would be appreciated.Also the movie conversion resulted in a file of 310.mb stored on the sd card.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    What video settings did you use? A cell phone profile in dvdfab? Maybe try lower the resolution or bitrate.

Or try another dvd to mp4 cell phone converter like xvid4psp.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for your response.I did use the dvdfab to cell phone setting but my phone did not show up in the list to configure.So i chose the next in line that showed mp4 format and there are several.As far as bitrate i did the automated thing but i see on the sd card instruction it shows it needs a bitrate of 384kbps for mp4.I tried chaning that setting and it will not accept it.It changes it to 38 instead of 384 when i input that number.I will try the one that you advised and see how that works.The aspect ratio i believe is also automated.
    Quote Quote