VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm new to this site, so pardon my lack of computer knowledge. I've had a video converter (ADS DVD Xpress) for a few years now. It has always worked perfectly until recently. I am getting this message: "CW0006: Detected USB Capture Device model is unsupported. Please install a compatible version of CapWiz." Now, I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it with the CD, but it does the same thing. I'm not sure why CapWiz isn't compatible since nothing has really changed on my system. If anyone could point my in the right direction, it would be much appreciated. I attached (I think) an image of the capture device, etc. Thanks!

Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You know, it would help ME out at least, if you could find it in yourself to upload the capwiz installation file to a file host, as i need the software to use my dvdxpress dx2 device, being the website is down currently, please do let me know if its something you wouldn't mind doing though, as it could help me give you some input also.

On a side note, you may need a newer version of capwiz to use your device, being as the website is down it might just not be possible to get one.
    Quote Quote