Trying to convert an anime mkv file i have here to mp4 to play on my ipod touch

Ive read the guide as to using the converting software have no problems or errors opening up the mkv, no problems

Programs installed
CCCP
Xvid4PSP
Xvid Codec

Video format : mp4 for Iphone, touch

Diagnose/Sharpen : is Disabled

Brightness/Contrast : is Disabled

Video Encoding is set to custom : Settings; Codec-MPEG4, Encoding mode-Constant, Quantizer-31, Present-default, FOURCC-DIVX

Audio encoding : AAC

When i actually encode the file, all seems smooth sailing however once the file is finished, before i even transport it to my ipod i try to play it i test it on the PC and the file displays no video. Audio crystal Clear, Video non existant.

This is the AVisynth coding is as follows (even tho i have denoise and sharpen disabled)

import("C:\Program Files\Winnydows\XviD4PSP5\dlls\AviSynth\functions\ AudioFunctions.avs")
import("C:\Program Files\Winnydows\XviD4PSP5\dlls\AviSynth\functions\ VideoFunctions.avs")
loadplugin("C:\Program Files\Winnydows\XviD4PSP5\dlls\AviSynth\plugins\ba ss\bassAudio.dll")
loadplugin("C:\Program Files\Winnydows\XviD4PSP5\dlls\AviSynth\plugins\FF MpegSource.dll")

video = FFmpegSource("C:\Program Files\mIRC\download\[ACX]Koukyoushi_Hen_-_Eureka_Seven_-_32_-_Start_It_Up_[Rekoning]_[5B18885A].mkv")
audio = bassAudioSource("C:\Temp\0001_0.ogg")
AudioDub(video, audio)

AutoYV12()
Lanczos4Resize(432, 320)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, ive tried mkv conversions using MKVextract, avi2avc, VirtualDUBMOD process previously (using DBpoweramp to convert any audio that needed converting for VirtualDUBMOD) but its such a long process trying to find something a little more effortless. haha. (And lately ive been getting an error from VDM saying "Unable to find statspage")

Cheers for any assistance.