Received this email from videohelp.com advising of a new update:-
Version 2.5.5000 (registered) Released 29 Nov 2008
It’s all about speed and quality in this build....
- ADDED: 100% utilisation of CPU cores (dual, quad, HT) with multi asset projects. Assets are processed in parallel – up to 50% speed increase depending on the project.
- ADDED: Improved Avisynth support. AVSWrapper automatically creates a Avisynth script for your assets.
- UPDATED: ffmpeg updated – improved performance, higher compatibility, higher quality!
- ADDED: Higher bitrate for menus – higher quality menus produced.
- ADDED: Menu button text now defaults to the file name of the first asset in a Titleset.
- FIXED: Shutdown function working as expected now.
- FIXED: Lots of other smaller internal fixes (to many to mention!).
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1