Ok I have finally gotten my Logitech Harmony 520 programmable remote programmed for Windows Media Center. I had to go through a lot of steps to get it working.

I have the ir usb receiver that came with my Fusion Hdtv Gold T 3 capture card (fyi not currently installed on the wmc pc). The only way I could get it to recognize the Harmony 520 was to program it as the Dvico fusion Lite remote. However it was a pain to add extra buttons.

My realization came this morning when I realized that I had to do the LEARN IR command feature for it to pickup the new buttons and THEN remap the buttons through the customize buttons feature. Prior to this I was able to program the remote for stock buttons without an issue. I did not know that I had to do the ir learning and THEN remap the standard buttons on the physical remote (ie not the lcd screen). This was a major pain and glad I finally got it figured out.

Finally my question:

Is there a way to directly map keyboard shortcuts to the Logitech Harmony remote? (as described mine is an older Harmony 520).

----------------------

My way works but is much more of a hassle than I want. I also have to remap the original dvico remote with the actual keyboard shortcuts first BEFORE I do the Learn IR feature. What I want to do is skip the step and do direct keyboard shortcuts. Is that possible?

By the way my last step before I'm finally happy with the remote is to setup the configuration for an activity so that I can use my channel changing and play/pause buttons for Media Center but use the tv to change the volumes. Once I do that I am finally done.