VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Dear guys,
    Recently I've got Trojan/Worm on my Windows XP and now it was Clean by my antivirus. But when I play MPC it gives me an error about 'floating point support not loaded' and I really need some help in stopping this 'R6002 error'.
    Indeed, I can reinstall it but some time later this error repeated again. So, can someone give me suggestions for eliminating this problem or a way that Media Player Classic stops giving this error?
    Thanks in advance.
    Leo99
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    What version? 2008-10-05?

You could also try MPC-HC.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    My MPC version 6.4.9.1 - rel 20080728.
    No, I don't know the new MPC, what the advantages of that new version? I still worry that the same problem again!
    Leo99
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I see that error from time to time when I open a file. I'll typically get the error, click OK to ack the error which closes MPC, and then click on the file again and it will open and play normally. If I had to guess, it is a codec error and I typically only see it when playing a series of files of different types. (ie: I'll play a few mpg files, then click on an avi file and get the error).
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
  5. MPCHC has many more built-in source filters and decoders. The look and feel is the same as MPC.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    @ Krispy K - I have tried many times still can not too. Now I have changed with MPC HomeCinema - a good stuff!, and a meanwhile seems no problem..hopely so forth. OK thanks for all suggestion.
    Leo99
    Quote Quote