VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, I have a few questions concerning sup and srt subtitles.

1) How do you know if a blu-ray has forced subtitles that aren't burnt into the picture...(i.e., Babel which has them in a seperate stream but are useful to understand the language they are speaking throughout the movie)

2) Is there any way to just use the sup that comes from demuxing with TSRemux in Ripbot264?

3) When I Auto-OCR the subtitles in Suprip, all the w's come out as W's. There are some other strange mixups...is there any program that can re-evaluate the .srt that I make and fix these simple errors?

4) When I go to add the srt in question within Ripbot as a subtitle stream...the preview shows some weird language and doesn't output anything from the srt in the preview window.

Thanks for your help!
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    2) No. But maybe in future releases of ripbot264.
    3) Use a good text editor and use search and replace text or use a text spelling feature to fix it.
    4) But does it work after you converted?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    2) If you're making a Blu-ray disc for a DVD with Ripbot264 then Tsmuxer will mux the m2ts file (created by Ripbot264) with all the sup and extra audio files you want. Save as a Blu-ray disc.

You will loose the original chapter points but can auto add chapters in Tsmuxer or edit the chapter.txt file (hr:min:sec) from the temp/...job folder and paste.
    Quote Quote