VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Guys,

I have an audio track that is longer than the video track. I would like to keep the last frame of the video on screen until the audio finishes. Can anyione give me some help?

I am using Premiere Pro CS4.

Thanks a lot to all!

LAM.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Two ways. 1: Export the last frame as a bitmap image that you can place on the timeline and adjust to the full duration, or 2: Set a clip marker on the final frame, and under the clip's options, choose Frame Hold.

Your Premiere software should have a Help file. This is a very basic editing function covered in the manual, and there is no need for you to wait for someone on this forum to answer that question.

There are many guides, books, and tutorials on Premiere editing. Just do a Google search.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    FilmBoss80, thanks so much for the answer.

Just wanted to mention here (since they locked the other posting) that the two postings are NOT the same (this is the other one: https://forum.videohelp.com/topic358398.html)

I the "...398" posting I was trying to "unlink" the video and audio track IN ENCORE. In this post, I asked how to repear the last frame...

Thanks one more time.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    shame the other one was locked as I'd really love to know how to unlink audio and video in encore
    Quote Quote