VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have a 1080p movie mkv file which is 8.3g and wont fit on dl disc. I have tried to use ripbot to shrink the original file but there is no sound at all on the preview. and i tried it anyway but it converted without sound like the preview. The i tried to use the finished file from mkv2vob on ripbot but i get this error message: No video sequence header found , then it says: no data check your PIDS. Can anyone help please?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I am getting this audio filter error when I click on "Preview Script"...

Where can I download this filter? What is it? Anyone familiar with this error? I am using ripbot directly from the m2ts souce file that I pre-ripped to my hard drive.

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by sasquatchgeoff
    Hi,
    I was hoping to get some help - I have successfully used ripbot according to this guide and have had great results with Vista 64 SP1 and thanks to all for the great tools and forum offered here. I loaded Windows 7 beta build 7068 and have been having ripbot error out after demuxing then a protracted wait while ripbot is "gathering informations," MPC loads up, another wait and then this error written in red on the MPC screen:

DirectShowSource : Timeout waiting for graph to start

I have loaded and reloaded AVS 2.58, FFDShow rev's 2633, 2666, and the current release of Haali (Matroska) Splitter all numerous times to no avail. - still get the error. Keep in mind I have used ripbot dozens of times in Vista 64 SP1 - I am beginning to suspect that W7 may be the issue.
    I spent hours trying to find a fix for this exact problem. After uninstalling Nero 9.0.9.4 the next blu-ray I attempted worked just fine. I haven't yet tested any others. But hopefully if anyone else has this problem, check for a Nero installation and save yourself some time.

Note: on Vista SP1 when ripbot worked flawlessly I used Nero 7.10 without conflicts. I will likely attempt reinstalling that version to test for conflicts.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by bdcott
    Hi,
    I was hoping to get some help - I have successfully used ripbot according to this guide and have had great results with Vista 64 SP1 and thanks to all for the great tools and forum offered here. I loaded Windows 7 beta build 7068 and have been having ripbot error out after demuxing then a protracted wait while ripbot is "gathering informations," MPC loads up, another wait and then this error written in red on the MPC screen:

I have loaded and reloaded AVS 2.58, FFDShow rev's 2633, 2666, and the current release of Haali (Matroska) Splitter all numerous times to no avail. - still get the error. Keep in mind I have used ripbot dozens of times in Vista 64 SP1 - I am beginning to suspect that W7 may be the issue.
    I spent hours trying to find a fix for this exact problem. After uninstalling Nero 9.0.9.4 the next blu-ray I attempted worked just fine. I haven't yet tested any others. But hopefully if anyone else has this problem, check for a Nero installation and save yourself some time.

Note: on Vista SP1 when ripbot worked flawlessly I used Nero 7.10 without conflicts. I will likely attempt reinstalling that version to test for conflicts.
    I have the same problem:
    http://img2.abload.de/img/123ftiy.png

but I dont had installed Nero on this PC.
    I uses Win7RC 64bit.

Please help.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

Geoff, I had this exact problem with Windows 7 release candidate x64 edition.
    I have now solved it by updating all of the accessory programs (avisynth - dec '08, ffdshow x86 & x64 - about 1 week old, Matroska_Splitter - about 1 month old, MKVToolsNix - around March, and Ripbot264 itself - about 2 weeks old).
    The newer Ripbot then asked for Java Runtime to be installed (with a link), which I previously had by default in my XP x64 install due to running Open Office. I installed that and haven't had a problem since.

The new GUI with the darker text is better also (thanks Atak_Snajpera)

I also run Nero 8, which has nothing to do with the operation of RipBot264 as far as I can see & fail to see how that could have been a problem!

Cheers
    Marty
    The problem with designing something completely foolproof, is that designers often underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am new to rippinbg blu ray. I am trying to use ripbot, but the program seems to hang when it gets to Getinfo.avs. What is get info.avs and should it still be doing what it does 3 hours after it started.

I am trying to run this on a
    Dell Quad Core Q6600 with 3 GB RAM. Am I not fast enough?

Please help.

\Thanx
    Quote Quote  
  7. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Derelict_Drvr, Assuming you are using AnyDVD for the decryption, try ripping the BD to your hard drive and running RipBot from that file. If you still have problems, open it with tsMuxeR and select the main movie and the desired sound track, then 'start muxing'. Use that for a input to RipBot.

If you still have problems, it may be with the RipBot install. Try uninstalling and reinstalling and check your versions of the required programs for RipBot. One of them may be the problem.

If you are asking about a line similar to this: D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\getinfo.avs, line 2) , then ripping to your HDD and using tsMuxeR as above should solve that. It happens on some of my BD>MKV conversions.

And welcome to our forums.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi All, was using Ripbot in windows vista ultimate x64bit no problems.

have recently upgraded to windows 7 ultimate x64bit build 7600 due to a pc crash.

have reinstalled ripbot and accessory programs however, after I select the Blu-Ray structure and press ok - whilst loading the content it locks my pc up completely.

all vitals (voltage, temp & cpu/ram usage are well in the green, it's barely doing more then 25% util) but it locks up dead... I re-ran a 24 hour torture test to rule out the overclock and re-attempted a rip - but alas.... no go - again full lockup after loading the blu-ray structure.

Anyone else had any problems?

Cheers,

Matt
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Whilst i think ripbot is an amazing tool, and god bless the creator. Theres one thing i want to ask. I used bd builder once to back one of my movies up and it worked great. On the video play back on my ps3 when i fast forward or rewind it worked perfect. But i prefer ripbot but i have noticed i have backed up a lot of my blu ray's using ripbot but the fast forward and rewind are a bit dodgy. has anyone witnessed this. it sort of forwards then stops for a while. Its really laggy.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick
    This guide will describe how to convert your own Blu-ray Disc video to a single MP4 HD or MK4 HD file that can be played on computers, HTPC and media centers like the Popcorn Hour, Tvix, etc. You could also use this guide to just shrink Blu-ray and output as a new Blu-ray Disc / AVCHD. You need of course a Blu-ray reader like a Blu-ray ROM or Blu-ray Writer and lots of HDD space.

[*]Tools[*]Preparation[*]Guide[*]suprip - sup to srt[*]anydvd - Blu-ray to HDD ripping[*]Blu-ray to Blu-ray/AVCHD shrinking[*]Problems[/list]

Tools required:
      AnyDVD($110) or you could try free DumpHD but it does not support newer movies with BD+.
      Ripbot264(free) and it requires that you have installed .Net Framework 2.0, Avisynth, ffdshow, Haali media splitter.
      suprip (if you need subtitles).

Preparation
      Install AnyDVD.

If you are in Windows Vista, you have to disable UAC(User Account Control) and run as administrator. See here.

If you are in Windows XP and can't see any files on the Blu-ray drive when browsing the disc then install this UDF Reader 2.5, extract the files and right click on the thdudf.inf file, choose install and then restart your computer.

Install all the required tools for Ripbot264, Net Framework, Haali Media Splitter and ffdshow.
      Use winrar or 7zip to extract Ripbot264.7z to a folder.

Guide
      Start Ripbot264 and choose Add to start a new Project
      Load the Video, browse to the Blu-ray drive (or the backup folder) and go to the BDMV\STREAMS folder and choose the 000000.m2ts(or whatever m2ts file) file and Ripbot264 will automatically load the movie. Select the video track(the 1080p/24), audio track(DTS or AC3) and if you want subtitles.
      Ripbot264 will now demultiplex the video, audio and subtitle and it will take several minutes. If it would crash or stop then be sure to use LATEST anydvd or rip the Blu-ray to your HDD first(see here).

Video
      Under Profile choose HD BluRay Consoles (Click on ... for advanced encoding settings)
      Under Mode choose CQ for Constant Quality, you can adjust the CRF, lower CRF=better quality but bigger file size. You can also adjust by output file size by first choose 2-pass under Mode and then click Lock size and choose the file size, use around 1-2GB/hour video for 1280x720 video or 2-3 GB hour/video for 1920x1080 video.

Crop and Resize
      Click on Properties to crop and resize video.
      Many movies are in 2.35 or 2.40 aspect ratio(check the back on Blu-ray cover) with black borders in the source Blu-ray video so we can crop out those. Under Crop choose automatically.
      Use the size if you want to down resize to smaller format like 1280x720(16:9) or choose Custom for 1280x544(2.35:1) or 1280x534(2.40:1).
      Click on the Preview to view how it will look like.

Audio
      You can copy/keep the DTS or AC3 audio if you are making a .MKV file that is playable on computers, HTPC and some media centers like Popcorn Hour and Tvix. Choose AAC audio 2.0 if you are making a .MP4 file for PS3 or Xbox 360. Change to .mkv or .mp4 at the bottom.

Subtitle
      If you need subtitles you must convert the Blu-ray sup to srt, use for example suprip (suprip guide). You can make hard coded/burned in subtitles by click on Properties and click on the right arrow at the bottom and under Subtitles choose Build in Picture and load the srt. If you want switchable subtitles in the mp4 or mkv then click on SUBTITLES ... button and load the srt file.

Last hit Done to add the project to the Queue.
      Hit start to start Convert! It will take several hours to convert H264 HD video, even on a fast computer so go and do something else now.

Play the .mp4 or .mkv with Media Player Classic Home Cinema or VLC Media Player or stream to your media center.

suprip - sup to srt
      Download suprip and extract files to a folder.
      Open the sup file, you find the sup file in the Ripbot264 temp folder, default C:\TEMP\Ripbot264temp.
      Click on Auto OCR.
      Click SRT and view the text, if it looks okey then you can Save...
      If doesn't look okey you have to manually OCR the text, click on Image.
      Click on the OCR button and then type in the characters you see and click OK and click OCR again and repeat until done. Save as a srt under SRT.

anydvd - Blu-ray to HDD
      You can rip the Blu-ray Disc to your HDD using AnyDVD if you want to store the Blu-ray for later conversion, just right click on the AnyDVD-fox-icon in the notification area and choose Rip Video DVD to Harddisk. You neeed a lot of space(around 50GB). If AnyDVD crashes or wont work be sure to upgrade to LATEST AnyDVD.

Blu-ray to Blu-ray/AVCHD shrinking
      Follow the guide above but do NOT crop. You can down resize to 1280x720p as it supported by Blu-ray video. Under SAVE AS choose Blu-ray Disc instead of MP4 or MKV.

You can then for example burn the Blu-ray Disc output folder to a DVDR and it might work on some standalone Blu-ray players. Burn using Imgburn, select Write files/folders to disc, add the .bluray folder that Ripbot264 made and Imgburn will adjust Blu-ray settings correctly.

Problems
      If you are in Windows XP and can't see any files on the Blu-ray drive when browsing the disc then install this UDF Reader 2.5, extract the files and right click on the thdudf.inf file, choose install and then restart your computer.

If Ripbot264 stops or crashes after you opened the m2ts then try rip the Blu-ray to your HDD first(see here) and then open the m2ts from the HDD.

If you receive an error like
      Code:
      Cannot play back the video stream: no suitable decompressor could be found
      then be sure that you have installed ffdshow and that you have enabled VC-1 decoding, go to Start->Programs->ffdshow->Video decoder configuration and scroll down to VC-1 and click on disabled and set it to libavcodec and VC-1 blu-rays should work.

If you receive an error in Ripbot264 like
      Code:
      DirectShowSource: Couldn't open C:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\video.mkv:
      The selected folder/file was not found
      (C:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\getinfo.avs, line 2)
      then if you are in Windows Vista, you have to disable UAC(User Account Control) and run as administrator. See here.
      Or try rip the Blu-ray to your HDD first(see here) and then open the m2ts from the HDD.
      Or try use tsmuxer to open the main movie mt2s(the biggest file) from the Blu-ray, create a new ts file and then open the new ts in Ripbot264. Read this detailed Blu-ray to MKV guide: https://forum.videohelp.com/topic362452.html for more information how to use Tsmuxer.

Thanks for this m8, was looking for something like that
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    This is.....strange. I used Ripbot on my computer and it took a 18GB blu ray movie down to a mear 818MB MKV file! I compared them side by side and the only difference is audio is less quality and the video is a little blurry. This was my first movie conversion and I'm kinda shocked at how small the file was. Did I do something wrong? I followed this exact process
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hi

sorry for the question, but i have spiderman 2 bd and there is not one big m2ts file. the movie is split to multiple files with multiple filesize like many mb up to gb.
    is there a way to get the correct filelist for the main movie from mpls or is there a program that can automaticly merge the splited movie to one big m2ts?

are there other movies like this, where no one big m2ts file is present?

thanks
    Quote Quote  
  13. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by klsc
    hi

sorry for the question, but i have spiderman 2 bd and there is not one big m2ts file. the movie is split to multiple files with multiple filesize like many mb up to gb.
    is there a way to get the correct filelist for the main movie from mpls or is there a program that can automaticly merge the splited movie to one big m2ts?

are there other movies like this, where no one big m2ts file is present?

thanks
    Use bdinfo, read https://forum.videohelp.com/topic372380.html
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    many thanx

this app looks good. I'll go testing it in the evening

top answer speed
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I had an encoder error while trying to encode my first disc, do any of you know what might cause this? It's "x264 [error]: 2nd pass has more frames than 1st pass (149569 vs 113284)". I'm currently trying it again in CQ mode, but i'm still curious why it didn't work in 2pass.

Here is the log:

Code:
    D:\>"C:\Users\nbayer333\Desktop\ripbot\tools\avs2yuv\pipebuf.exe" "C:\Users\nbayer333\Desktop\ripbot\tools\avs2yuv\avs2yuv.exe" "D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\job1.avs" -raw - : "C:\Users\nbayer333\Desktop\ripbot\tools\x264\x264_x64.exe" --pass 1 --bitrate 4351 --stats "D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\job1.stats" --fps 24000/1001 --min-keyint 24 --keyint 240 --frames 149569 --sar 1:1 --level 4.0 --aud --nal-hrd --vbv-bufsize 25000 --vbv-maxrate 25000 --filter 0,0 --ref 3  --bframes 3 --b-adapt 1  --direct auto --subme 7 --aq-mode 1 --trellis 1 --partitions all --me umh --output "D:\temp\RipBot264temp\video.264" - 1920x1080 : 2 

x264 [info]: 1920x1080 @ 23.98 fps

x264 [info]: using SAR=1/1

x264 [warning]: VBV bitrate (25000) > level limit (20000)

x264 [info]: using cpu capabilities: MMX2 SSE2Slow

x264 [info]: profile Main, level 4.0
    D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\job1.avs: 1920x818, 10000000/417083 fps, 149569 frames

x264 [info]: frame I:8683  Avg QP:40.07  size: 22385

x264 [info]: frame P:104599 Avg QP:42.57  size: 24105

x264 [info]: frame B:2     Avg QP:32.64  size: 28110

x264 [info]: consecutive B-frames: 100.0%  0.0%  0.0%  0.0%

x264 [info]: mb I  I16..4: 97.4%  0.0%  2.6%

x264 [info]: mb P  I16..4: 97.1%  0.0%  0.0%  P16..4:  2.8%  0.0%  0.0%  0.0%  0.0%    skip: 0.1%

x264 [info]: mb B  I16..4: 34.9%  0.0%  0.0%  B16..8: 63.9%  0.0%  0.0%  direct: 1.2%  skip: 0.0%  L0:48.9% L1:51.1% BI: 0.0%

x264 [info]: final ratefactor: 38.52

x264 [info]: direct mvs  spatial:0.0%  temporal:100.0%

x264 [info]: coded y,uvDC,uvAC intra:2.8% 56.9% 41.6% inter:17.9% 97.6% 66.8%

x264 [info]: kb/s:4598.2

encoded 113284 frames, 10.80 fps, 4598.85 kb/s

D:\>"C:\Users\nbayer333\Desktop\ripbot\tools\avs2yuv\pipebuf.exe" "C:\Users\nbayer333\Desktop\ripbot\tools\avs2yuv\avs2yuv.exe" "D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\job1.avs" -raw - : "C:\Users\nbayer333\Desktop\ripbot\tools\x264\x264_x64.exe" --pass 2 --bitrate 4351 --stats "D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\job1.stats" --fps 24000/1001 --min-keyint 24 --keyint 240 --frames 149569 --sar 1:1 --level 4.0 --aud --nal-hrd --vbv-bufsize 25000 --vbv-maxrate 25000 --filter 0,0 --ref 3  --bframes 3 --b-adapt 1  --direct auto --subme 7 --aq-mode 1 --trellis 1 --partitions all --me umh --output "D:\temp\RipBot264temp\video.264" - 1920x1080 : 2 

x264 [info]: 1920x1080 @ 23.98 fps

x264 [info]: using SAR=1/1

x264 [info]: using cpu capabilities: MMX2 SSE2Slow

x264 [error]: 2nd pass has more frames than 1st pass (149569 vs 113284)

x264 [error]: x264_encoder_open failed

D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\job1.avs: 1920x818, 10000000/417083 fps, 149569 frames

Output error: wrote only 1787341 of 2355840 bytes

D:\>"C:\Users\nbayer333\Desktop\ripbot\tools\mkvtoolnix\mkvmerge.exe" -o "D:\encoded\transporter.mkv" --title "transporter" --default-duration 0:24000/1001fps -d 0 -A -S  "D:\temp\RipBot264temp\video.264" --language 0:und --sync 0:0 -a 0 -D -S "D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\audio.1.core.dts"  --chapters "D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\chapters.txt" 

mkvmerge v2.9.0 ('Moanin'') built on May 22 2009 17:46:23

Error: The file 'D:\temp\RipBot264temp\video.264' has unknown type. Please have a look at the supported file types ('mkvmerge --list-types') and contact the author Moritz Bunkus  if your file type is supported but not recognized properly.
    -------------------------

Elapsed Time: 02h:54m:55s
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am trying to run ripbot264 and getting the followin error after is has completed a couple of percent progress, the x264_x86 seems to continue to grab memory and then fail. The first bit of the mkv file works perfectly but of cource i only get a couple of minutes.

I have run a full memory test which did not show up any errors

Thanks in advance for any suggestions as to what I can do to fix this

The error:

x264_x86 has stopped working

System:

centrino 2, os vista home premium with 4gb RAM

event viewer logs:

Log Name: Application
    Source: Application Error
    Date: 12/10/2009 10:02:08
    Event ID: 1000
    Task Category: (100)
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: laptop
    Description:
    Faulting application x264_x86.exe, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x4aa75e14, faulting module msvcrt.dll, version 7.0.6002.18005, time stamp 0x49e0379e, exception code 0x40000015, fault offset 0x000641b5, process id 0x161c, application start time 0x01ca4b1a65b38e84.
    Event Xml:

0x80000000000000

Application
    laptop

x264_x86.exe
    4aa75e14
    msvcrt.dll
    49e0379e
    000641b5
    161c
    01ca4b1a65b38e84

Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by parafun
    Hello, I just tried this guide and installed all the required software.
    I'm running on Vista.

I can launch the RipBot264 and select the stream.
    It starts analyzing the Blu-Ray structure and allows me to select the video, audio, and subtitle. The window closes and then I get to the New Job window which says : "Please wait analyzing selected streams".
    but then after a few minutes the media player opens and remains saying "opening file...."
    So I cannot the the next step which allows me to select the profiles, mode etc...

Any ideas?

thanks
    did you find the solution to this problem? I'm asking because it's happening to me, after demuxing the streams windows media player classic opens and giving a message "opening file....
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search Comp PM
    media player classic opens and giving a message "opening file....
    that happens to me by covnerting VC-1 video sources.
    i got a solution but after installing the final Win7 i have the same arror again and don't know how i solved it in the moment
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi! I am a newbee to this forum! I have been reading this nice guide from Baldrick on how to convert Bluray to MP4 HD or MKV HD. Since I can see this guide is quite old (Oct 18, 2008), the question is now: Is that still the best way to do the job?? Or there is another better, easier, or more efficient way? If yes, could you please let me know and also tell me if there is any new guide for the conversion from Bluray to MP4 HD or MKV HD ???
    Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search Comp PM
    use ripbot newest version with CQ18 for best output quality or CQ20 is also good but much smaller filesize. you can also reduce 1080p to 720p. good luck
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by elJorda
    use ripbot newest version with CQ18 for best output quality or CQ20 is also good but much smaller filesize. you can also reduce 1080p to 720p. good luck
    Hi! Thank you for your reply to my question. The guide on the 1st page of this topic is using RipBot264. So, do I finally still follow this same old guide to do the job?
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i think nothing changed here. only the internal software was updated.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hey guys i am confused on a certain step

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9000 2.GHz
    4.00Gb Ram
    Vista 64-Bit

I used the tsmuxer and got the .ts file
    opened ripboot264, i click on "add"
    then i click on the "..." next to video
    then it starts demuxing the stream
    then for some reason it dont let me choose any of settings like the "profile" or whether to save it as mp4 or mkv
    what pops up is media player classic then an error message pops up saying this (image)

can anyone help me with this problem i would well appreciate any type of help

Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Anyone knows about the fast forwarding issues on mkv?
    No FF useable on RipBot files.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by longtom
    In what program are you trying to FF, WMC?
    Cheers,
    Damian

blog - http://dbone1026.blogspot.com
    contributing editor - http://www.mediasmartserver.net
    Quote Quote  
  26. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by dbone1
    In what program are you trying to FF, WMC?
    It's in Western Digital TV HD Media Player.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It's in Western Digital TV HD Media Player.
    Not sure, I can FF my ripbot MKVs on my PCH and on my HTPCs (via WMC + MediaControl)
    Cheers,
    Damian

blog - http://dbone1026.blogspot.com
    contributing editor - http://www.mediasmartserver.net
    Quote Quote  
  28. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    longtom, I don't have any problems FF'ing my RipBot MKVs with my WD Live2 over my LAN from the server.

medina06, try reinstalling AVISynth. It sounds like the RB program can't find it.

joy, you might try a different version of RipBot. Also uninstall all the auxillary programs then re-install them all. It may be a problem with the parts of the program not being able to connect, or parts of the program or the video files on on different drives and RipBot isn't finding them all. Ripbot also generates a log and you might find more information there.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Kostas75
    Originally Posted by elJorda
    Hi! Thank you for your reply to my question. The guide on the 1st page of this topic is using RipBot264. So, do I finally still follow this same old guide to do the job?
    so what would be an average file size of a 2 hour movie using cq18 with 1080 and cq20 with 1080
    Quote Quote  
  30. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello. i had to install ffdshow 32 bit to run ripbot even tho im using win 7 64 and already have ffdshow 64 on my comp and i get this error

directShowSource: couldn't open file H:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\video.mkv:
    The system cannot find the file specified.

I tried opening ffdshow to change the vc-1 settings but its not even listed. in the 32 bit version anyways...
    Quote Quote