VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I made some tutorial DVD, But I don't want someone copy it without. Actually one of my DVD I break it a little, but I still can be play with on problem, but it can't be copied, the copying process bar can't reach 80%, So I'm wondering is there some way to make a dvd can be played but can't be copied?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    No.
    If it can be copied to a disc, it can be copied to the HDD.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yes make sure the fire is very, very hot.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by yozloy
    I made some tutorial DVD, But I don't want someone copy it without. Actually one of my DVD I break it a little, but I still can be play with on problem, but it can't be copied, the copying process bar can't reach 80%, So I'm wondering is there some way to make a dvd can be played but can't be copied?
    Hollywood studios have spent enormous resources in time and money in an attempt to do precisely what you want to do. You live in a country in which pirated DVDs are readily available, so you should know that Hollywood has failed in this attempt.

If you can play it, someone will figure out how to copy it. It's that simple. All you can do is to make it less trivial to copy, but total prevention remains an elusive goal.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    On the other hand, he could be just another schill trying to figure out how people break copy protection.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by yozloy
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Not possible...

If it can be played, it can be copied.
    Believing yourself to be secure only takes one cracker to dispel your belief.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by yozloy
    So I'm wondering is there some way to make a dvd can be played but can't be copied?
    Have you ever found, or heard of, a disc that could not be copied?
    Therefore I don't understand your question. Unless you have problem with logic or something...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    30 seconds reading through the Sticky posts at the top of this forum would have brought you to this : https://forum.videohelp.com/topic223640.html

Which pretty much covers off all the options, abuse and ridicule associated with your question.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote