VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    MY ORIGINAL DRIVER AND SOFTWARE FOR WINFAST PVR2 IS CORRUPT SO I DOWNLOADED THE DRIVER AND SOFTWARE FROM LEADTEK, BUT THE CURRENT SOFTWARE IS WINFAST PVR AND NOT PVR2, PROBABLY BECAUSE I COULD NOT FIND THE EXACTLY MATCHING FILES. WHEN RECORDING WITH THIS CONFIGURATION FROM TV MANUALLY THE DEVICE WORKS, BUT WHEN THE PROGRAM SCHEDULE IS APPLIED IT DOES NOT RECORD AT ALL. CAN YOU HELP PLEASE?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    http://www.leadtek.com.tw/eng/support/download.asp?license=y&downlineid=232&downline=W...P%20DTV200%20H is the page for the latest drivers and Winfast PVR2

You should also get your keyboard checked - the shift appears to be broken. In forum terms, this is considered shouting, and rather rude.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank-you for your help. After having found the correct driver and software I do get the TV program but only via the CVBS action and not the digital TV channels, where I get a blue screen. When recording with the CVBS action there is severe background noise which masks the audio. Can you help me to resolve these problems? Thanks in advance for any aid...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Have you connected an external antenna to the winfast ?
    Are you in a digital broadcast coverage area ?
    Can you get digital broadcasts on other digital boxes ?
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    My set up seems to be OK . Maybe the problem is in the comp itself. Thanks.
    Quote Quote