VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, I've been using ffmpegx to convert my avi files to mpeg files to burn onto dvd's, but theres been one problem. I am also using the mac program "burn" to burn the dvd from the newly formatted file. I have been creating data disks with the burn program, and that splits the movie into multiple folders. The first folder(which comprises about the first hour) on every movie i have tried works perfectly, while the subsequent folders play video but have no audio. Just wondering if anybody out there knew how to fix this? Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Please elaborate on how this splitting in folders is done, as Burn doesn't seem to do so, judging by its FAQ.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    So really you are creating a data DVD disc with MPEG files?

At least it sounds as though this is what you are doing as opposed to a properly authored DVD Video disc (that should in turn work in any standard DVD player).

Something doesn't add up in your description of what you are doing ... or why you are doing it in the way that you are doing it.

- John "FulciLives" Coleman
    "The eyes are the first thing that you have to destroy ... because they have seen too many bad things" - Lucio Fulci
    EXPLORE THE FILMS OF LUCIO FULCI - THE MAESTRO OF GORE
    Quote Quote