VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Assuming the still photo duration for each picture in a photo slideshow is about 10 seconds per frame. After the photo duration is changed to faster, for example, 5 seconds per frame, will it have effect on the increase of the number of pictures hold by a single DVD disc? In other words, can more pictures be added into a single DVD disc after the photo duration becomes faster.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If you show the photos for half as long, you can show twice as many in the same running time.

Note : Most slideshows are in fact video, so the video compression will have a large bearing on how many photos you can fit in the amount of space. Unless you have a running time limitation (i.e. your slideshow must be 10 minutes exactly, for example), there are other factors at play.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I used the Pinnacle Studio Plus to make a photos slideshow, but I want to adjust the duration of the still image a little fast. I saw three options, Transition, Title/Stills and Volume Fades. Does anyone know what they mean and which one is related to a change of the duration of the still image? The current slideshow is about 10 seconds per frame. I want to change to 5 second per frame.
    Quote Quote