VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I can get it to work using WMP11 streaming setup, but NOT using TVersity.

The issue I have is that I cannot stream media live in WMV using TVersity thru XBOX 360 to TV, I have to download it first and then use WMP11 thru XBOX 360 to TV... If the show is streamed live I have to wait until it is available to be downloaded and then I can view it on my TV as described above.

I am hoping that I can use TVersity to view it live on my TV, currently on the XBOX I get the xbox support display with the code 69-C00D36C4 (not supported), the weird thing I dont have any issues with WMP11, only with TVersity and that is with the downloaded file OR the streaming link.

When I installed TVersity I followed the install instructions. The only thing that I can gather at this point is that because the "license details" for the WMV file is set as "Protected Content" thats why I have these issues.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If it's protected content than it can't be streamed by conventional means. Sorry.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote