VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi all,

Just trying to update my driver to my medion PC, which is a MEDION (7134) WDM Video Capture card.

I tried a few driver sites, where payment is required for a membership, but I'm not interested in any of this garbage; I just want to get an updated driver for my capture card. I think this is why Nero won't capture video on my computer. Vegas captures perfectly, but seems somewhat system heavy, as it sometimes locks up.

Any suggestions on free driver sites would be welcome.

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    There aint no new driver for this old card (I've got one myself)
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm trying to use Nero Vision (8.3.7.1), and when using the capture video to hard drive option, the program starts. Though the program is running, and I can get out of it without any problems, the actual video preview freezes up, and capture won't work. Upon contacting Ahead in Germany about a year ago, they said they weren't going to make a driver for it, or in there words, "we don't have the time to make drivers for all the video cards out there".

four-teen months later, just checking if anything has change, and looks like it hasn't. Looks like I'll have to stick with Vegas.

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Try ChrisTV. It works perfectly with this card.
    Quote Quote