VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. EDIT:

Okay, I'm having a problem.

The program works well on my new comp, but i finally setup my old one, to be like a "capture/processing" comp - and when i hit capture, it acts as if its recording, the file appears - but when i hit stop - the file disappears. Anyone know what the cause of this could be?

----------------------------------------------------------

I love DVIO, however, my problem here is that I just moved and do not have a tv near enough to connect to be able to check out where i am in my capture, or to cue things up just right.

I use an ADVC-100, still love it, and I tried Virtualdub, which tends to drop-frames and **** up the audio - even when turning the audio playback off and only using the video preview.

I don't want to have to find a way to connect a small tv to this setup, which is semi-temporary and only need for a few captures... any good capture tools that work especially well with firewire devices, preferably free?
    Quote Quote  
  2. trying it out now!!! thanks so much!!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Okay, I'm having a problem.

The program works well on my new comp, but i finally setup my old one, to be like a "capture/processing" comp - and when i hit capture, it acts as if its recording, the file appears - but when i hit stop - the file disappears. Anyone know what the cause of this could be?
    Quote Quote