VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Is there any way to tell convertXtoDVD that it's OK to erase the DVD-RW disc in the burner *before* it starts encoding? I always set it running and then when I come back it says "disc not empty ... OK to erase?" and I have to click OK and then wait another 10 minutes for the RW to burn. I would expect it to be an option under the Burning tab, but I don't see it anywhere.

thanks,
    -LH
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Erase the disc first. You can use Imgburn to do this
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by guns1inger
    Erase the disc first. You can use Imgburn to do this
    Thanks for the reply ... I've actually tried that, but with ImgTool Burn instead of ImgBurn ... and it didn't work - even after erasing, ConvertX says "the disc is not empty". I'll try ImgBurn I guess, but it sure seems like a simple checkbox somewhere on ConvertX would be helpful.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    but it sure seems like a simple checkbox somewhere on ConvertX would be helpful.
    CXD 3 has this option.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by MysticE
    but it sure seems like a simple checkbox somewhere on ConvertX would be helpful.
    CXD 3 has this option.
    Yep, I just figured that out 5 minutes ago and came over here to post a big fat "NEVER MIND". Apparently I hadn't upgraded in a while. Now it gives the warning once with a checkbox saying "always erase rewritable media without warning".

Thanks all ... sorry to bother you.
    Quote Quote