VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ok here we go i have been reading alot about this but still feel like an idiot about it . i have a ati radeon 7000/radeon ve card. and i am trying to find out ... 1. How do i record from my tv i.e. my vcr to my computer .
    2. What Software to i need to use.
    I have never done this before obviously so i need stupid dummy details thank you in advance for any help i will receive.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    List at left <<<----, 'Capture Cards'...start there.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i was more looking for a detailed list specific to my card on how to. not to mention in that list my card isnt there i searched it... i saw a ati mmc and that mentions still capture but i dont see if it take video capture.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Radeon 7000 series capture card 'natively' uses ATI's MultiMediaCenter (MMC) and that's your best choice (unless you want to capture AVI).
    There has got to be few thousand posts regarding any specific settings of MMC on this board...
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ok well i just downloaded the mmc and will be trying it when i get around to workin on my fiances computer my main prob was trying to figure the correct way of hooking up the card to my tv but i think i got an idea through other posts id cross my fingers now but they may get cramped by the time i get around to trying it and it would be difficult to type with my fingers crossed
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ok ive tried this and can't figure it out i guess i cannot get my computer to recieve video from my tv
    Quote Quote  
  7. Does your radeon 7000/radeon ve card have video capture capability? Is it an All in Wonder model? The default drivers from Microsoft usually don't include video capture capability. You will need to download drivers from ATI.
    Quote Quote