VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have an iPod Classic 6th gen on which I want to put some Animé on.
    But my Anime are mostly in OGM or MKV format and multiaudio.
    In most cases the first language is set as Japanese.
    Now when I convert the files with Xilisoft is uses Japanese as output audio without subs, but I want the English Audiostream.

Do you guys/girls know a program in which I can select the audiostream to be used as output audio? I know for a fact Xilisoft can't do this.

I hope I'm clear with this. I'm a Dutch guy, so If you don't get it please ask and I'll try to rephrase and explain.
    Quote Quote  
  2. You can just remove the unwanted audio with mkvmergegui . Checkmark the stuff you want, uncheckmark the stuff you don't want, make a new .mkv. Then feed the new .mkv into whatever program you want. xvid4psp is a good easy choice to use with ipod preset

cheers
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    For OGM, I usually just demux all the streams, anyway. However, you can also delete unwanted streams in an OGM using VirtualDubMod. I think AVIDemux, and others, should be able to do that, too, though I don't have any OGMs around to test.
    (I think there was also an mkvmerge-like suite around for OGMs as well, but I don't remember what it was.)
    If cameras add ten pounds, why would people want to eat them?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by poisondeathray
    You can just remove the unwanted audio with mkvmergegui . Checkmark the stuff you want, uncheckmark the stuff you don't want, make a new .mkv. Then feed the new .mkv into whatever program you want. xvid4psp is a good easy choice to use with ipod preset

cheers
    Thanks a lot. This MKVmergegui is great, but I'm not going to use the program xvid2psp. I'm already use to Xilisoft video Converter Ultimate. I'm also going to try and see if it also works with OGM

Originally Posted by Ai Haibara
    For OGM, I usually just demux all the streams, anyway. smile.gif However, you can also delete unwanted streams in an OGM using VirtualDubMod. I think AVIDemux, and others, should be able to do that, too, though I don't have any OGMs around to test.
    (I think there was also an mkvmerge-like suite around for OGMs as well, but I don't remember what it was.)
    I think I'm going to try VirtualDubMod, it sounds familiar to me, but I don't know from where.

Thanks a lot, both of you, you guys really helped me out big time

Grtz

edit
    MKVmerge GUI also works for OGM, only it turns the files to mkv files after muxing. But that's OK, I can play 'em both.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ironmaidens
    I'm already use to Xilisoft video Converter Ultimate. I'm also going to try and see if it also works with OGM
    lol

I think I'm going to try VirtualDubMod, it sounds familiar to me, but I don't know from where.
    probably from millions of posts...

MKVmerge GUI also works for OGM, only it turns the files to mkv files after muxing. But that's OK, I can play 'em both.
    that's taking the longest possible route.
    an ogm will most likely at the most need a simple remux and audio transcode.
    assuming no further psp restrictions present. (and i don't know exactly what the psp expects.)

but i do have a batch for doing ogm to avi in the guides.

tripp
    "I'll give you five dollars if you let me throw a rock at you"
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by 45tripp
    probably from millions of posts...
    look at my joining date, dildo. 8) :P I joined today

Originally Posted by 45tripp
    that's taking the longest possible route.
    an ogm will most likely at the most need a simple remux and audio transcode.
    assuming no further psp restrictions present. (and i don't know exactly what the psp expects.)

but i do have a batch for doing ogm to avi in the guides.
    Well, it works for me. I just do exactly the same as with an MKV file.
    a short route actually, unless you can show me otherwise
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    look at my joining date, dildo. 8) :P I joined today
    you just started reading today?
    you just started surfing today?

there are many silent readers, and if you've read anything video related at all,
    chances are high you've read of vdub and it's variants.
    ergo, it's likely to ring a bell.

Well, it works for me. I just do exactly the same as with an MKV file.
    a short route actually, unless you can show me otherwise
    i can
    https://forum.videohelp.com/topic334918.html

tripp
    "I'll give you five dollars if you let me throw a rock at you"
    Quote Quote