VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello

I have a strange problem.

I tried exporting my video+audio in all interleave modes and still I get a final product that has glitches in audio.

Tried other video editors like VirtualDUB, AviMUX, Pinnacle Studio 12... same resuts as in adobe export.
    Tried mp3 and wave audio in project.

I wanna know if this can be a result of a not very good audio card? I'm using the embeded motherboard chip. The motherboard is GA-P35-DS3 v2.

Thnx for the info
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    noone knows?
    Quote Quote  
  3. It's possible that audio playback problems might be caused by faulty onboard audio. To test it out, put a sample clip on a USB key and try playing it on another PC (friend's or workplace)

Also you can try other files that have the same audio (e.g. if it was MP3 audio, try playing an .mp3 audio file in winamp or MPC) - does it sound the same?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    audio playback was never a problem

but this the exported avi has big problems playing it for some reason I don't comprehend.

I'll try some things In the mean time more solutions are welcome
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by mkrmec
    I tried exporting my video+audio in all interleave modes and still I get a final product that has glitches in audio.
    audio playback was never a problem
    What's the problem then? Perhaps you can re-iterate your dilemma more precisely? Is it the video then?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    mp3 audio playing/editing is not a problem

it's after I export the damn video the audio gets glithcy..
    Quote Quote