VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi All

I haven't posted on here since the days of us all trying to get the best from our VCD only option, so be gentle!

I am trying to capture an old VHS tape. The picture has always (on tv or through recording equiptment) jumped or rather bounced a little on ocasions that makes it really annoying to watch. It has done this on various Video Recorders. Is this jitter? In which cas would a decent TBC sort this out. I also have a Pansonic DMR-ES10 and after reading on here about how handy it can be I was very pleased, although I can find mothing in the menu settings that others here seem to have for changing how it handles VHS recording re improving them? When I've recorded the tape with this it doesn't seem to improve the bouncing at all.

Hopefully somebody can shed a little light on this for me.

Many Thanks

Daz
    Quote Quote  
  2. we would need infos on you material other than this dvd burner (Panasonic DMR-ES10)

is the tape brand new,SP/LP, hi-fi/mono or what

Most of the time the cause come from the internal tbc if you got a high end jvc/panasonic vcr that's all i can tell.
    *** DIGITIZING VHS / ANALOG VIDEOS SINCE 2001**** GEAR: JVC HR-S7700MS, TOSHIBA V733EF AND MORE
    Quote Quote