VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Getting frustrated. I am a newbie at all this. I paid to download music videos from i-tunes to my computer at $1.99 each but it does not let me record them to dvd to play in a dvd player. It always says disc not recognized. I want to make assorted music video dvd's to play in my bar/game room. I bought a refurbished Dell CPU and connected it to my tv in the game room thinking it was the dvd player, and I could play the disc in the computer. Still does not work. I do not care if I have to pay for each music video I download, but I would rather get it free. How can I download music videos, and record them to a dvd disc to play in either the dvd (mp3 compatible) or the cpu in my game room? I have Roxio that came with my HP computer. Also purchased Sexy Burner. Someone please help me with this as I am pulling my hair out. I love to throw parties and want to make assorted music videos for my friends to enjoy.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't i-tunes DRM protected?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I believe so, but found out too late. As I say, I am pretty ignorant on computers. Is there any other site to download from even if I need to pay, to burn music videos to disk?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Itunes should let you burn audio files to audio CD. In fact, it's apples recommended way of converting to MP3 (AAC to CD to MP3). Video is a different story.
    Quote Quote