VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi everyone,

I'm using moviefactory to burn a home video. Just a question for anyone who is familiar with the software... I've noticed that when you join 2 or more videos so they become one chapter, in the preview box people/objects that are moving have blurrier edges, and are crisper when the videos are separated again. Has anyone else found this ? Is there a particular reason for it ? Does it turn out like that after it's been burned ?

Any help is appreciated !

Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm going to answer my own question here and say no, it doesn't reduce the quality. I don't think so anyway. What I had been doing is exporting the videos so I could quickstream fix them in VideoRedo, and I think that's the reason why the quality was worse. However, I'm still kind of convinced that moviefactory reduces the quality ever so slightly... and makes the edges of things more jittery when an object moves fast... or maybe I'm thinking about it too hard
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I've noticed uleads burning software leaves a lot to be desired. The quality was subpar compared to imgburn...
    Quote Quote