VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, Im new to this but im trying to take a m2ts (avchd) And convert it to a format that will let me burn to dvd. Im using tmpgen 4.0xpress but every setting that i use. The video and audio are good but the video is jerky all the way through the movie. any idea on what im doing wrong. ive tryed playing the video in kmplayer wmp and vlc and jerky in all those players also.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I would try latest convertxtodvd.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hello friend,

I can solve your problem of MTS file conversion. The one and ONLY solution to this problem is Cineform Software- Prospect 4K. You can get it from web site of Cineform.

This software is a host based appliaction. It works ONLY on Adobe Premier Pro. You can get Adobe Premier Pro CS3 from Adobe web site.

Cantact me for further help.

Anurag Agrawal
    e-mail: anuragag@rediffmail.com
    Always walk on with a hope in your heart and you will never walk alone......
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by anuragag
    The one and ONLY solution to this problem is Cineform Software- Prospect 4K.
    Nonsense. And you want him to buy a $2000 piece of software? How much are they paying you to spam this board?
    Quote Quote  
  5. I could not understand your comments. I am NOT making any kind of Ad for any one at all. I am NOT getting any money from any body. My ONLY purpose was to provide the information....

You have miss understand it.....
    Anurag Agrawal
    Quote Quote  
  6. convertxtodvd worked perfect ty.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by anuragag
    Hello friend,

I can solve your problem of MTS file conversion. The one and ONLY solution to this problem is Cineform Software- Prospect 4K. You can get it from web site of Cineform.

This software is a host based appliaction. It works ONLY on Adobe Premier Pro. You can get Adobe Premier Pro CS3 from Adobe web site.

Cantact me for further help.

Anurag Agrawal
    e-mail: anuragag@rediffmail.com
    HAHAHAHHA!!!!!

Post of the year!!! You are quite full of yourself there. Sorry to burst your bubble and please dont go hating yourself, but you couldnt be more wrong. The ONLY solution??!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You can can also use EAC3TO tool and demux this way :

eac3to cointainer.m2ts 1:video.mkv 2:audio.dts

then you can use that streams in almost any soft
    Quote Quote  
  9. Mr. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know anything about video sampling rate and its bit depth???????

NO NOT AT ALL....

First you should learn then you should talk in such a rubbish manner....

HA HA HA HA HA.......
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Maybe thats the method used in India, but the rest of the world have tools available that you dont have to spend $2500 US to achieve what nonsense you are talking about. Ask around this board, get free samples and you will see how ridiculous your post is.

Now what was that you said about talking in a "garbage manner"? Look in the mirror there my deep pocket friend
    Quote Quote  
  11. DVWannaB-

I had asked you about what do you know about video enginering but instead of giving this answer, you are talking in a PURE rubbish way.....

Have you not been taught talking manners in your school????

As for as India is concerned, we are NOT fools like you.. OK....

WE like like QUALITY work and we use products that produce INDEED quality....

I can prove my my statement but first I need to know your knowledge about video engineering. Do let me know and then I will surely tell you WHY I mentioned that software..

Anurag Agrawal
    Quote Quote  
  12. No one is saying it can't be done using that very expensive commercial product. We're only saying it can be done as well or better using freeware software. Just as none of us here have used that product you're promoting (and have no need to), so I don't think you've used the good freeware solutions, either.

You said that Cineform Software- Prospect 4K together with Adobe Premiere Pro was the only way to do the conversion, and that's clearly untrue. Video engineering credentials have nothing to do with anything.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Dear Manono,

You are right that there are other ways as well to do the task. But it is indeed a matter of video engineering to understand why did I say it is the best solution.

Actually there are two types of qualities- 1. Cinematic 2. Home use.

The freewares and other such solutions do NOT provide Cinematic performance at all. For this purpose, the professional product will be required. And to understand it properly, you need to be familia with video engineering a little bit.

I have checked, several such freewares for conversion. They are all 8 bit converters and NONE of them gives 10 bit ot higher video quality which is highly required for cinematic result.

Ofcourse, if you need performance, you MUST pay for it..... Am I right?

The freeware converters are perfect for Happy Birthday and wedding videos,BUT NOT for cinematic performance at all....

Anurag Agrawal
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by anuragag
    DVWannaB-

I had asked you about what do you know about video enginering but instead of giving this answer, you are talking in a PURE rubbish way.....

Have you not been taught talking manners in your school????

As for as India is concerned, we are NOT fools like you.. OK....

WE like like QUALITY work and we use products that produce INDEED quality....

I can prove my my statement but first I need to know your knowledge about video engineering. Do let me know and then I will surely tell you WHY I mentioned that software..

Anurag Agrawal
    What have I posted do you not understand. This has nothing to do with video engineerring. People on this forum dont care about $2500 fixes for their issues no matter how good you think it is. As manono posted above, 99.9% of users on this board ARE HOME USERS and are looking for a way to covert with inexpensive and or free software. Sorry if we dont quite measure up to your champagne and caviar tastes. That crap doesnt cut it here. Take some time to read this forum and educate yourself before you shoot off your mouth. As has been pointed out to you there is many apps available that give just as good an output as that piece of software you "claim" to be the ONLY WAY. Sorry, thats just not true and I am not sure what about that you cant seem to understand. Maybe it is your superior intellect that you cant bring yourself down to the masses. I am done with you.
    Quote Quote  
  15. DVWannaB-

I am very happy that you are very soon done with me!!!!!

Anyway, I will give you an excellent suggestion that you MUST learn first to talk in a manner. You don't know how to talk and discuss. You MUST learn it....

Hope that you will learn something....

Anurag Agrawal
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    what are you the forum stalker? Just give up this ridiculous charade of yours. You have been owned. Quit stalking me. This is over. Do you understand the words that are coming out of my figers? My God, just drop it already.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by Emmalimei
    you do not need to convert to other formats before you could to convert m2ts to dvd. with the help of DVD Creator, you can convert m2ts to dvd directly.
    more spam
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by minidv2dvd
    Originally Posted by Emmalimei
    you do not need to convert to other formats before you could to convert m2ts to dvd. with the help of DVD Creator, you can convert m2ts to dvd directly.
    more spam
    cross cultural bickering is always hilarious lol

ocgw

peace
    i7 2700K @ 4.4Ghz 16GB DDR3 1600 Samsung Pro 840 128GB Seagate 2TB HDD EVGA GTX 650
    https://forum.videohelp.com/topic368691.html
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by anuragag View Post
    ...I say it is the best solution.
    You didn't say it was the best solution; you said it was the ONLY solution. All of your "engineering" points are moot when the foundation of your original statement is built for a different argument.
    Quote Quote