VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I upload some videos into DVD Lab Pro and like always I had it demuxed but this time instead of getting a warning about GOPs that "can be ignored" I got this....

Also there is something else that got my attention and is kind of worrying me. When I look at one of the movie boxes and look at the time frames...I noticed that at the end this is what appears...I am not sure why it did this?

Can anyone tell me, if I should worry about any of this?, and if I should what should be done?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    How did you encode these files in the first place ?
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Code:
    THIS IMAGE OR VIDEO

HAS BEEN

MOVED OR DELETED

---- photobucket
    That's very helpful, indeed.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am sorry...but here it is in the same exact order.

The program I used to convert the avi to mpeg is MainConcept MPEG Encoder. Used MPEG type : DVD; Video Mode: NTSC. I figured out the aspect ratio using Gspot and kept it 16:9. The videos have no audio when I convert them...I separate them before hand using VirtualDubMod. If you need more information just let me know. Sorry if I angered any of you with not enough information. : (
    Quote Quote  
  5. i notice the times don't match up between the audio and video. try selecting a video mpv/click tools/re-write gop timecode, and full process them. see if that helps with the weird timeline.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You are mixing 16:9 and 4:3 movie in one VTS. This is NO_NO for DVD compliant file.
    Movie5 has to be in different VTS.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by minidv2dvd
    i notice the times don't match up between the audio and video. try selecting a video mpv/click tools/re-write gop timecode, and full process them. see if that helps with the weird timeline.
    Unfortunately I did this and it did not make a difference.

Originally Posted by tinker
    You are mixing 16:9 and 4:3 movie in one VTS. This is NO_NO for DVD compliant file.
    Movie5 has to be in different VTS.
    I noticed that and I will make it unto another VTS; but does that really effect the timeline and the errors about GOPs that I get before I actually compile the DVD?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by evilpr
    I noticed that and I will make it unto another VTS; but does that really effect the timeline and the errors about GOPs that I get before I actually compile the DVD?
    Time code should not change, but it looks like you have a static picture at the end of that clip.
    I would check that one in preview on bottom of DVDLab how it play.
    It may not be a problem after all.
    Do not worry about timing does not match. DVDLab does that. As long as it is not too much you will have no problem.
    GOP error is definitely no problem.
    I think a red colour with hand is because of aspect ratio mix.
    You may get blue glasses with GOP warning after, but that is OK.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I finally burned the DVDs and they seem to be working fine. I just ignored all the warnings. Thanks all of you for putting up with me.
    Quote Quote