VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello, i'm new here so be gentle

I have a problem with h.264 being out of sync, since i tried to use PTS Calc on a .ts stream that had been cut with h264 cutter and i got an error message.
    So i encoded it has HDTV with a mp3 stream and the release got out of sync, so i couldn't get ahold of the ms~ difference.
    This was made with gordian knot manually.
    When i try to make a HDTV release with StaxRip and open a .avs ( see below ) it says some [0] kind of stuff has already been made, so I have to open the .dga file, but then the FPS is 50, I need it properly converted to 25.
    What do i do?

And I have this in my .avs file i use :

AVCSource("C:\Recorded\1_cut.ts", fps=25, convertfps=true)

When i try to make a 720p HDTV in Staxrip it's also out of sync and 50 fps instead of 25 fps because i could not open the .avs file in staxrip, so i had to open the .dga file, which does not have any fps=25 stuff in it.

when i try to ake a 720p hdtv in gordian it gives me some range check error .. what is that?

I am right now trying a HDTV with AC3 in StaxRip I'll repost when i know if its out of sync or not, since StaxRip said it was 25 fps but i still dont know the ms~ difference.

What can i do about all this?

Over and out.

Edit, its when i cut the .ts file in H264 TS CUTTER it gets out of sync.
    I did a whole part without cutting and its in sync.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Try:

AVCSource("C:\Recorded\1_cut.ts", fps=50, convertfps=true)
    ChangeFPS(25)
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    any other application one can check the ms difference between video / sound? other than pts calc.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Mediainfo can parse most transport streams (view=>text) it will give you audio delay at the end of the audio section

What did you use to record the original .ts?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ok, i did use FireDTV

How do one exactly encode HDTV / 720p HDTV, im running in to alot of problems, a nice guide anyone?

EDIT : jagabo seems that your line does not work with Gordian Knot :S
    I dont get any video-preview window.
    Quote Quote