VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I tried to play a Blu Ray ISO mounted in DaemonTools 4 in PowerDVD 8 but I keep getting a message saying that there is a disk of unsupported format in the (virtual) drive. How can I get the ISO to play?

I am creating the ISO from a BluRay disk rip on my hard drive and I'm using ImageBurn to create ISO using UDF format version 2.50
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    see if VLC will play it
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It doesn't seem to work in VLC either.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Try installing a UDF 2.5 driver
    (if you still don't have it, of course).
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Where is the key? If you don't get the key in the ISO then you won't be able to play it without removing the encryption. I assume though that you have removed it since you say you made the image from your HD.

Also Power DVD is alleged to be quite stubborn about playing anything but a BD-DVD in Blue Ray file formats and I doubt that Imageburn has the knack of meeting the exact BD standard. Most likely it made an oversized DVD image from the files. Then again I don't have BD anything so I am guessing.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm having the same issue. Have ISO image from AnyDVD HD and mounted image with Daemon. Trying to play with PowerDVD Ultra 8. Won't play. Running Vista 32 bit. Any ideas? Thanks!
    Quote Quote