VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have been using Avisub for the last 3 years with no problems at all. But suddenly, since about a week It will not let me load the avi file,. As soon as I load it and starts analyzing, it will block completely the software and I have to use the task manager to make it stop runnimg. I have tried with many diferente .avi files. I have downloaded the software 4 different times, (supossing it was corrupt)put it in different directories, to no avail. Can anybody help me out to solve the problem.? Or suggest me another program that can let me add srt or idx files to an avi? I tried the avviadvxsub software but it does not recognize my srt files. (Probably an icon problem) By the way, where can I find the icons that go with .srt or .idx?
    My address for personal answers ebergi@yahoo.com
    Thank you everyone
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You can also try Sub2DivX.

And it's not a icon problem. Try change to all files when you open the subtitle and see if you can load the srt.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick
    You can also try Sub2DivX.

And it's not a icon problem. Try change to all files when you open the subtitle and see if you can load the srt.
    Thank you., baldrickTried subedivx. It worked with almost all the avi. A few exceptions. Not important
    But when I get a .sub file, and try to change it with SubWorkshop into srt it always says it is a bad file or corrup. ALL the time.
    Any idea?
    Quote Quote