VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Is there any way to remove all the information such as timing, chapters, etc...
    but leave the raw footage from a dvd?

I'm having problems with one section of this dvd I authored. I put together the
    dvd from different clips in a certain order. I was hoping it would just combine everything
    into one long video with the chapters in tact. Something went wrong with 1 clip, so that
    section plays strange. I can't fast forward or skip chapter and it has problems in some players.

Now I just want to take this authored dvd and convert it into one long video file that
    I can divide up into chapters. Any way to do this? I'm having a lot of problems with dvdlabpro.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Just demux it (PGCDemux) and start over again.

You can add chapters in 29.97fps frame number format (or 25fps frame numbers if for PAL) for Muxman, if you like, remux it in Muxman, and then add the "new and improved" version back into the original DVD using the "Replace" button in VobBlanker. That way you keep the menus and anything else that might be in that DVD
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    If you authored this with DVDLab Pro, than I would do it over.
    What could be a problem is that one of the clips was not exactly DVD compliant file.
    You will not fix it by combining the file you have to do it before import to DVD Lab.
    All clips in one VTS have to be exactly the same specs (Video and Audio).
    Each clip will have its own chapter points and you should use "Rebuild frame index" before setting chapters.
    Quote Quote