VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

Were are doing some semi-professional editing and I am looking for some good sources for backdrops for use with our green screen. We have one scene where it would be nice to have some nut trees in the background blowing in the wind, almond preferably with flowers.

Not sure if this stuff exists but thought I would ask. Our green screen keying expertise could use some work and experience, jagged edges around our subject but it is premiere pro after all.

Would love to hear your suggestions on the backgrounds, thanks so much!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Have you ever heard of Google?

Here is a source for some high-quality stock footage: http://www.feedbackvideo.com/
    ICBM target coordinates:
    26° 14' 10.16"N -- 80° 16' 0.91"W
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by SLK001
    Have you ever heard of Google?

Here is a source for some high-quality stock footage: http://www.feedbackvideo.com/
    Have you ever heard of VideoHelp.com??

Thanks for the link,
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Tfp
    No... Is that something new?
    ICBM target coordinates:
    26° 14' 10.16"N -- 80° 16' 0.91"W
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by SLK001
    Originally Posted by Tfp
    No... Is that something new?
    Apparently it's a shortcut to the new offering, Google Request. The idea is that you do no research or thinking up front beyond the sentence "I would like . . . (insert idea here)", and you let somebody else do all that tedious google searching and research for you.

Actually, it think it is fair enough to take this approach. Having worked in IT nearly all my life, I have found that for a large section of population, basic internet searching is simply beyond their mental capacity. I have watched people sit in front of Google et al fruitlessly for hours searching on some topic and come up with nothing over and over again, and then get pi$$ed off at me because I can get a thousand pages of relevant returns on my first go. Some people simply cannot come up with the appropriate search terms (which are usually the most basic and obvious, it must be said).

Of course, some people are simply too lazy to even try
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote