VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, i've stripped all the subtitles/audio streams with VobBlanker except one of each, after that i edited the VTS_01_0.IFO (movie itself) with ifoedit and deleted all the streams/subtitles info except the ones i kept. Then i opened the dvd structure with PgcEdit and "fixed" all the streams.

Now here's the problem... when i open the movie i see three subtitles options, but of course, only the one i wanted works... there's a way to remove the other two that are unusable from the list? I've opened the VIDEO_TS.IFO file and i see the other two subtitles (and an audio stream, but it doesn't even appear as an option on the movie, weird...) that i don't want, but i don't know how to delete them. That has something to do with it?

Take a look:

Thanks for taking the time to read this
    Quote Quote  
  2. Can anyone help me...?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Then i opened the dvd structure with PgcEdit and "fixed" all the streams.
    When you fixed them, didn't you remove all traces of the removed subs?

Open the DVD in PGCEdit, double-click the movie, and in the new screen (The PGC Editor) click on the subs you removed and disable them. OK back to the main screen. Hit the little green reel-of-film icon near the top right and answer yes to the question it asks about fixing the number of streams. Save it and you should be good to go.

Also, if there are other titles in the same VTS as the movie, you'll have to perform the same procedure on them.
    Quote Quote