VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I need help, I have burned a whole movie with my LG Dvd Writer using Nero Vision but it wont play with my DVD player, but the menu appears, but it wont play the movie, But when i tried burning a part of the whole movie with the same kind of cd then played with my dvd player it works. What seems to be the problem??
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Does the burned disc play on your computer? VLC media player will work for DVD playback. Most likely a problem with NV and it's methods. It may have gotten stuck on the menu screen with your set top player. If you still have the NV file on your computer, you might verify that the whole movie is there, around 4GB most times.

NeroVision is not really a very good converter program. If you converted the video from a Xvid/Divx, you might try the freeware FAVC or the payware ConvertXToDVD next time, as they seem to have less problems than NV.

And welcome to our forums.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes it worked with my pc, if the problem is with NV howcome it worked when i burned only a part
    of the movie, it played with my dvd player. anyway ill try using other software. thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    What media are you using ?
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote