VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    So I've been using Vobblanker and Pgcedit along with this guide, http://download.videohelp.com/jsoto/guides/VobBlanker/splitdvd9/index.php to split my DVDs over two single layer blanks. I've been doing the 'Optional' part at the bottom. I was wondering if I can use Pgcedit in a similar way to make the first disc go directly to the main menu after playing the last un-blanked chapter on the disc. That way it won't try and play each of the blanked chapters first.

Thanks! 8)
    Put NBC's Ed on Blu-ray!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi-

I think I'd probably just delete those extra cells. Open the DVD in PGCEdit, double-click the video, and "Remove Cells" (down at the bottom of the new screen). Follow the instructions from there.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hmm...never thought of that actually. I'll try it.

Still, if anyone knows how to jump to the main menu w/o deleting the cells, I'd like to learn how. Thanks!
    Put NBC's Ed on Blu-ray!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You can do this in PgcEdit.
    You have to issue a Cell command to the last cell from which you want to go to ROOT menu.
    CallSS- VTSM Root menu.
    If it is in Title, double click on title, new window will come up with all the cells.
    Find last cell you want to go from and in box "Cell Cmd #" type #1 or sequential, if there are already commands for other cells.
    Than in main window, highlight cell line and add command there.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks, I'll try it out on my next disc.
    Put NBC's Ed on Blu-ray!
    Quote Quote