VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. can u tell me a program to batch convert mkv to avi AND NO ALLTOAVI, it crash when it reach like 50%, leaving a 10 min video also can u aldso tell me a program to batch convert avi with AC3 to avi with mp3 or wav
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    There are many pay ware programs like river past video cleaner, magic video converter etc.. all required proper codecs to be installed in pc, so far not much success, either It will crash or you get audio sync.

The easiest way is convert MKV to DVD using ConvertXToDVD and watch in dvd player , but again ConvertXToDVD is pay ware.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Super encoder
    Quote Quote  
  4. regarding it, i want to convert it to avi so my converter can convert it to mtv format to put it on my mp3 player(which can watch video)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hmmm....
    WinAVI Video Converter is your best alternative (but it is a commercial program)
    Quote Quote  
  6. super not working so well, when i try to convert a mkv, it only convert audio -.- also do u know any program that can convert(or batch convert if u please) ogm and a program to remove 1 audio and the subs????
    Quote Quote  
  7. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    For ffmpeg does not parse MKV format very well, all the freeware that using ffmpeg cannot handle MKV .So if you want only freeware, you must extract video and audio streams with MKVextractGUI and multiplex to avi. Or you can try total video converter which converts MKV,OGM very well.
    Quote Quote  
  8. thanks but now can u give a program to remove audio for ogm there are unwanted in them

ps how i can i remove unwanted sub in avi??
    Quote Quote