VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm using the latest version of ConvertxtoDVD 3.0.0.9, I noticed when I'm playing the converted files on a DVD there are some lag spikes a few minutes in between each other, towards the middle/end of the movie. I'm using memorex 16x speed DVD's and burning the movies at 8x speed. Anyone know how to fix this?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Nothing in your post about the source you're converting from. Nevertheless, my assumption is that your problem might begin with the Memorex media. Try doing the burn with Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden discs, and see if this remedies the problem.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by filmboss80
    Nothing in your post about the source you're converting from. Nevertheless, my assumption is that your problem might begin with the Memorex media. Try doing the burn with Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden discs, and see if this remedies the problem.
    I took the 30 pack of memorex dvds back to get my money back and bought maxell dvd's because there were no verbatim or the other kind you recommended. I burned a movie and it played fine without skipping. Thanks!
    Quote Quote