VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have a MKV file that I want to convert to PS3 format (or M2TS using TsMuxeR). The original MKV contains 2 audio tracks so I stripped out the video and only the english audio track. I then made sure the h264 track was set to 4.1 and loaded both in TsMuxeR... it seems that no matter what I do, the final output is not in sync. I've adjusted the audio delay many times but can't seem to get it right. Is there an easier way to do this?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Hi there.
    I then made sure the h264 track was set to 4.1
    H264 is the codec used in the video track. What is the audio codec?
    AAC, AC3, DTS, WMA ? ? ?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry I forgot to add that... audio is AC3 but I also tried converting it to MP4-AAC (conversion went fine, but still not in sync)

I just read another forum that recommends MKV2VOB... should I give this application a try? I've always been a little leary about single click applications. Seems to be kind of like buying an all-in-one stereo as opposed to separate components.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Maybe try mkv2vob and see how it works.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    LOL you beat me to it

EDIT: I'm actually rather impressed! MKV2VOB worked perfectly! There's a slight issue with skipping ahead in the video past about 50%... I thought maybe it was just a fluke but I've sense tried 4 other videos and they all perform the same past 50%. If you skip too far ahead the video locks up and you have to skip back a bit to get it going again. Other than that this works great! Thanks!
    Quote Quote